Thursday, February 07, 2008

Double the Triplets

Daddy attempting to give a piggy back ride to C, Hudson, Z, M, and Parker.

Daddy being tackled by Laney, C, Z, Parker, and Hudson when he came home from work.

My very dear friend and her almost 5 year old triplets came over to play 2 weeks ago. We now live an hour and 1/2 apart so we have to make our get togethers an all day event. Our kids LOVE to play together and at the end of the day, we have to tear apart screaming and crying kids b/c no one wants to leave.

My sweet friend has known me since I had 3 kidney beans in my belly. She prepared me for life with triplets and has been there for me ever step of the way. We share clothes, toys, hair bows, advice, tears, and moments of joy! I pray that our friendship and our childrens' will only grow stronger with each passing year.

No comments: