Thursday, April 26, 2007

Prissy Pieces Hairbows & Accessories






I recently started a businness called "Prissy Pieces" and I make hairbows (infant, small, medium, & large), hairbow holders, ponytail holders, and headbands. The hairbows an be made with either an alligator (infant) clip or a metal barrette. The prices range from $2-$8 and all bows are treated to prevent fraying. Above are pictures of some of my hairbows and hairbow holders. The hairbow holders can be personalized or I can make it out of a single wooden letter.
I am currently working on a website: www.prissypieces.com and hope to have more pictures posted there.
This is my way of trying to contribute to the family and it is a stress reliver to me to make hairbows.

1 comment:

Renee said...

if lj ever gets hair we will be regular clients!