Thursday, August 09, 2007

Van Gogh???





The kids have been begging my to "do some fun games" so tonight after dinner, I decided to let them paint. What started out as harmless painting on a piece of construction paper (with newspaper underneath) turned into full body painting. At first I scolded them for painting on their hands, then I thought, "What the heck?" and let them go for it. As you can tell, they had a blast. They even painted each others "missed" spots.

The first picture is Z. The second picture is M and the 3rd picture is C imitating me saying, "oh my goodness!". The 4th picture is the finished product and the last picture is remnants of the fun that we had.

Could there be a Van Gogh in the group?? Only time will tell!!!

2 comments:

Sam Duffey said...

Kim, Great blog! Awesome picture as well. Amy said to send you a link to our blog.

http://duffeyfamily.blogspot.com/

Sam Duffey

Renee said...

So cute! I love these pictures!