Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Latest sewing project

I only have a few minutes to write but I wanted to post a picture of the newest outfits that I made for the kids. I promised the girls at the beginning of summer that I would make them an Auburn dress. As you can see, it took me 4 months to finally make them. It is hard to tell in the picture, but the dresses and C's shorts are made out of small blue and white gingham and I appliqued the orange tiger paw on the front of the dresses. I hadn't planned on making C anything but he got really upset when he saw the girls dresses so I made him shorts that he could wear with his new AU polo. The dresses are a little too big but I think they look darn cute in them.

2 comments:

the good, the bad & the ugly said...

Good job! They do look cute!

Amanda said...

Kim,
Those dresses are just too cute. Even though I say Roll Tide!!